Objection to Planning Applications concerning:
14/01660/OT: Land off Otley Road, 88 houses; application by Hallam Land Management
14/1874/OT: Land off Church Lane, for 60 dwellings from Holt Avenue, by Barratt David Wilson Homes
To raise objections to these planning applications please note the following points.
1. The closing date for making comments is 22nd May. This is different to the advertised date on the website as Cllr Anderson has secured an extension.
2. You need to make your own individual comments on both applications.
3. Speak to some of your friends and neighbours and get them to send in objections as well.
The main issues are;
Traffic – Access onto busy A660 Otley Road or Church Lane via Holt Avenue.
Heritage – The setting of The Parish Church of St John the Baptist, Adel.
Landscape – Loss of Green Open Space
Housing Mix – Similar type to those on nearby Centurion Fields also by DW Homes.
Infrastructure – Local schools are already over subscribed.
Please respond, remembering to insert your name and address, by any of the methods below;
· writing to: Planning Services, Leonardo Building, 2 Rossington Street, Leeds, LS2 8HD
· sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· via the planning services website at www.leeds.gov.uk/publicaccess
It would be helpful if you would copy your response to Cllr Anderson, email@example.com
Thank you for your support.